11/09/2011

Sean and Brooke, Highlighted



What an amazing wedding! Sean and Brooke are probably the two most artistic and friendly people that I've ever met. Every detail of their wedding was handcrafted or received vintage touches from Sean, Brooke, or their family. I'm so thankful to have been a part of their wedding day and I hope you enjoy the the highlights.

Music by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

Thanks again to David Schmaus of 213 Studios [studio213films.com] for his talented camera work on this film.

3 comments:

Samuel Ronicker said...

WOW this is the first of your videos I've been able to watch (I've been deployed and the internet over there is slow). This is amazing work my friend! Hope to see more from you.

jakelson said...

Excellent work, Will!! What's the music? It sounds familiar.

will haas said...

The song is "Home" by Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeroes...